Saturday 23 March 2013

Shopping at Bali

My driver bring me to this Oleh Oleh shop at Sanur. 
Pro: 
  1. Fixed price, hence no bargaining skill required. Quite cheap.
  2. Air conditioned.
  3. Have fitting room for you to try out the cloth prior to purchase.
  4. Comfortable.

Con:
  1. Not huge, limited choice. There are some nice design at ubud, tampaksiring and sukawati market not available here.
There are some nice boutique at ubud. 

Shops at tampaksiring exit path is not bad too. I feel that they offer lower price and yes you could bargain for further discount. I feel that the cloth here is better in term of quality and design as compare to those in kuta/legian area. I personally not very keen on the product at kuta and did not buy anything there. 




There is a Karya Alam shop opposite Oleh Oleh which our drive bring us to purchase the Indonesian layer cake. The chinese lady owner speaks Hokkien too. Rp. 100k per cake, packed nicely in a box for you to bring it home. Not the best Indonesia layer cake I have tested so far, but it tasted not bad.


Sukawati market.It's pack and hot here. I managed to get a nice sling bag at Rp30k and nice black t-shirt at Rp.15k. (less than RM5) So CHEAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment